Samsung started to roll out Galaxy S 2 Jelly Bean Update (4.1.2)
Samsung has just started to release Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the International Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Smartphone.
The first region that get the official update was Spain, others to follow in the coming weeks.
You might not be able to update your device to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right away as the update is rolling out in stages. So, it might not yet be available for your country or network provider (If Your device is Carrier branded) but don’t worry and wait a little more, it’s coming.
You’ll be getting the latest software enhancements with this Galaxy S II update, which includes:
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Google’s Project Butter)
– TouchWiz Nature UX (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
– Samsung’s S Cloud services
– Improved Camera features
– New Lockscreen With additional customization options
– New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
– New Widgets
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
– Google Now
ANDROID IS THE FUTURE