Motorola just announced a very exciting device which is as solid a midrange device as it get’s, made more impressive by the low outright price tag attached to it. This device we’re so excited about is the Moto G & that mind blowing low price is just $179 for the 8gb & $199 for the 16gb if purchased directly from Motorola in the US.
You might be saying to yourself “we’ve seen phones for that price already, so what’s so impressive about this phone?”
Well it’s the specs & features you get packed into the Moto G that make that price so damn impressive.
You see the Moto G packs :
– A Beautiful 4.5″ 720p HD LCD display 329ppi (in comparison the Moto X is only 316ppi)
– A Fast 1.2ghz Quad Core Snapdragon 400 processor
– 1gb of Ram
– A 5mp rear camera capable of shooting 720p video
– A 1.3mp front facing camera which is great for video calls
– A 2070mAh Battery
– It’s Running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean & confirmed to be updated to Android 4.4 Kit Kat in January
– It Comes in 8gb & 16gb storage options
– Has the same ergonomic design as the Moto X but slightly thicker which is great because as you seen in our review of the Moto X we think it’s the most comfortable device in the hand of any device ever made.
Compare these specs to other phones in the $200 outright price range & you’ll see what makes this device so attractive.
While we do know that the Moto G is for sure coming to Koodo in the coming weeks we’re not sure about colour or storage options that will be offered or pricing. We have heard rumours of only the black model being offered & only in an 8gb storage option which we’re hoping to be false. We’d really like to see the 16gb model being offered which in our opinion is the lowest storage option that should be offered when there is no external storage option (SD Card) available on a mobile device.
We have heard a rumour that Koodo will sell the 8gb Moto G for $200 outright but we’ll let you know the full details once they’re available from Koodo, until then check out the full launch event of the Moto X from Motorola below.
Posted from WordPress for Android by Paul “Kid Android” Deschamps